Vegetable tacos with fajita style vegetable is the best, add some fresh squeezed lime and cilantro and you’ve got yourself a tasty taco.
corn tortilla shells
2 tbs greek yogurt
1 portobello mushroom cap, cut in strips
1 green bell pepper, cut in strips
1 red bell pepper, cut in strips
1/2 yellow onion, cut in strips
1 avocado, cut in strips
lime, cut into wedges
- In a large pan sautee all vegetables with EVOO and black pepper over medium heat, about 6 minutes until veggies are bright in color.
- Warm tortillas in microwave about 30 seconds.
- Plate: use 2 tortilla shells per taco, spread with greek yogurt, top with veggies and cilantro and finally squeeze fresh limes over the tacos and ENJOY!!
Tostadas Time! I love tostadas, they are fun to make and messy to eat 🙂 which is funny because I don’t do messy, LOL. This is a simple boca tostada repice, quick week night dinner.
Ingredients (serves 2)
4 tostada shells
2 cups boca crumbles
1 cup black beans
2 tbsp salsa verde
4 tbsp greek yogurt
Toppings: shredded lettuce, cheddar cheese, salsa, hot sauce, jalapenos, onions
1. Heat a sautee pan over medium heat, add salsa verde, boca crumbles, black beans. Stir frequently for about 3-5 minutes until hot.
2. Plate Tostadas: Layer boca/bean mix, greek yogurt and add toppings of your choice.
We also like to add fruit salsa as well and using the greek yogurt instead of sour cream is delicious and adds more protein to this veggie dish. Enjoy!