Stir Fry is one of my go to dinners. You can put anything you want into a stir fry. I sautee whatever veggies we have in the frig, sometimes with rice or tofu or cous cous; I just use anything and everything. One pot dishes are great for simple clean up and make a delicious lunch the next day.
1 block tofu, cubed
2 baby bok choy, diced
2 cups snap peas, cut in half
1 cup rice, cooked according to directions
2 tbsp Italian spices
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp water
1. Cook rice according to package directions
2. In a large wok or sautee pan add coconut oil and water over medium heat.
3. Once oil is melted add cubed tofu, garlic and Italian spices. Flip tofu every couple minutes to prevent burning.
4. After 10 minutes of cooking the tofu add snap peas and bok choy. Stir frequently for 3-5 minutes until veggies are bright green.
5. Remove from heat and add rice (if desired) mix everything together and serve.
Note: when cooking veggies as soon as they brighten in color they are cooked enough. They will be a little crispy or al dente but this ensures you get the most nutritional value from them. Over cooking veggie until they are soggy or dull in color will burn off nutritional value, be sure not to overcook your vegetables.