Yum! Pumpkin Ravioli is one of my favorite dishes! This one is a little more savory than sweet which I love! It tastes less like pumpkin pie 🙂 and more like Italian ravioli. Using the won ton wrappers makes this recipe quick and easy, I hope you enjoy it!
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
2 tbsp breadcrumbs
1/4 cup Gorgonzola, crumbled
4 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tsp fresh sage, chopped
16 won ton wrappers
1 cup cashew milk
1 tbsp earth balance butter
4 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
black pepper, to taste
walnuts, chopped for garnish
- In a bowl combine: pumpkin, breadcrumbs, pumpkin pie spice, 2 tbsp gorgonzola, 2 tbsp parmesan and sage. Mix well.
- Prepare ravioli: using a small spoon scoop about 2 tsp of pumpkin mix in the middle of a won ton wrapper. Get a small bowl with water handy. Wet your finger to wet the edge of the won ton on 2 sides and press with the other 2 sides to form a triangle around the pumpkin mix.
- Repeat until the pumpkin mix is gone and set ravioli aside covered with a wet cloth.
- In a small sauce pan combine cashew milk, butter and remaining cheese. Stir constantly and bring to simmer to melt the cheese.
- In a large sauce pan bring water to a simmer, not boil. Add ravioli and cook 5 minutes, remove with a spotted spoon and place on a towel to drain excess liquid.
- Plate ravioli and drizzle with sauce. Garnish with additional gorgonzola, sage, black pepper and walnuts.