Grilled pizza is fantastic and so easy! This Margarita pizza will tickle your taste buds and they will laugh with delight! Margarita pizza is one of my favorites, it always tastes so fresh and light! Just looking at this picture makes me want to make it again today! Enjoy 🙂
1 Trader Joe’s Ready Frozen Crust
1 large tomato, sliced
1 large mozzarella ball, sliced
1 handful fresh basil, trimmed and ripped into strips
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp dried Italian spices
1 tbsp black pepper, we like multi colored
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Pre-heat grill to 400 degrees.
2. Cook pizza crust on one side 5 minutes and remove from grill.
3. Flip crust and on grilled side spread, olive oil, dried Italian spices and garlic.
4. Cook additional 5 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, pepper and balsamic. Continue cooking 5-7 minutes until cheese starts to melt.
6. Remove from grill and let stand 3-5 minutes then cut and serve!