Breakfast can be overlooked far to often in our busy schedules. These little breakfast frittata’s are easy to make ahead of time and store in the frig when you’re on the go. This week I made a batch of 12 and have been eating off them all week. I pop a couple in the microwave to heat them up and top with greek yogurt and hot sauce or just eat them plain. The great thing about these little guys is you can put anything in them, cheese, peppers, onions, tomatoes, potatoes, any veggie, vegan sausage, a whole vegan meatball. Use your imagination and get creative. You could make them for a month and always come up with a new recipe.
2 tbsp salsa
1 cup boca crumbles
salt and pepper
Hot Sauce or Salsa
- Pre heat oven 350 degrees and line 12 muffins cups with foil liners or spray with olive oil.
- Mix eggs, salsa and salt and pepper to taste with a fork until all yokes broken and combined.
- Place 1 tbsp boca crumbles in the bottom of each muffin
- Pour egg mixture over all 12 muffins, filling about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until eggs are solid. check with a fork or toothpick to ensure eggs are cooked all the way.
- Let cool 10 minutes and enjoy.