Stuffed portabella mushrooms are one of my favorite staples! There are so many toppings to put in a mushroom cap, I will say it again: USE YOUR IMAGINATION!! Get creative with your cooking! Right now one of my favorite sides is chickpea, spinach sautee, I could seriously eat it at every dinner with anything! What are you hooked on right now??
4 portabella mushrooms, stem removed
1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
2 bag baby spinach
1 tbsp paprika
2 lbs baby new potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp white pepper
1 tsp Lawyer’s salt
1 tsp BBQ spice
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 tsp herb infused olive oil
1 tsp red pepper
4 slices vegan cheese
Greek yogurt, optional topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Sautee tomatoes, 1 bag baby spinach and paprika for 6 minutes until spinach is wilted.
- Stuff mushrooms: vegan cheese, tomato-spinach mix and bake on a baking sheet for 25 minutes.
- Toss baby new potatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil, white pepper, Lawyer’s salt and BBQ spices and place in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes with mushrooms.
- Sautee chickpeas, 1 bag spinach, herb infused olive oil and red pepper for 6 minutes. Slightly mashing chickpeas while sautéing.
- Plate: 1 mushroom top with Greek yogurt, new potatoes and chickpea-spinach sauté. YUM!!