Bell pepper are fun to stuff!! You can put anything you can imagine in a bell pepper, who would have thought mashed potatoes, this girl :-)! The pepper dresses up the mashed potatoes and adds a great texture! I hope you like it!!
2 yellow bell peppers
1 tbsp olive oil
2 baking potatoes, peeled and diced
2 cloves garlic, mined
1 tbsp vegan butter
1/4 unsweetened soy milk
1 tsp Lawyer’s Seasoning Salt
2 tsp red pepper
fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place diced potatoes in medium sauce pan and cover with water. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to simmer and cook potatoes 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Slice peppers in half from top to bottom, remove seeds and stem. Lightly coat peppers with olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Once potatoes are done cooking, drain water. Add butter, garlic, soy milk, salt and pepper and mash potatoes until creamy.
- Fill all 4 pepper halves with mashed potatoes and bake for 25-30 minutes until peppers are tender.
- Plate and top with fresh cracked pepper, serve immediately with dinner.