Tofu is so versatile, I love trying new marinades and toppings. I was in the mood for something spicy and came up with this tofu bake. Enjoy 🙂
1 packet extra firm tofu
4 oz chia seeds
2 tbps soy sauce
6 oz vegan sour cream or greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove tofu from packet and squeeze tofu to remove excess water. Slice tofu into 6 large squares.
- Pour soy sauce over tofu and sprinkle with chia, flip tofu and repeat.
- Bake tofu for 25-35 minutes.
- Plate tofu, top with hot sauce and vegan sour cream or greek yogurt.