This is seriously the easiest pancake ever and it tastes delicious! One of my sisters best friends makes this for breakfast and she was the one who first told me about this recipe. Thanks so much Jessica for an easy hot breakfast that stays with me throughout the morning!!
1 ripe banana
1 tsp coconut oil
- Add 1 tsp coconut oil to medium sauté pan over medium heat.
- Mash banana and egg until combined.
- Pour mixture into heated pan and cook like a pancake.
- Flip after 3 minutes and continue 3 additional minutes, reduce heat to low and continue cooking.
- Cook until pancake begins to brown.
- Serve with honey, agave nectar, syrup, jam, peanut butter or fresh fruit.